Sign in to follow this  
Cajunfried2016

Attention New Players!

If you want some good direction for getting experience, start out by visiting 3 quest giver locations that offer missions all the way to level 50.

Location 1. Shrine of Arkh at N:28 W:57

Location 2. Southwood Keep at N:75 W:79

Location 3. Shrine of Monastery at N: 105 W: 62

I also suggest setting up a shrine near each location. You can see these locations on your maps under the region tab.

• Like 7

Shrines are very important for fast movement but travel around and see the sights/sites too! There are some surprises to be seen, experienced and felt (like when you are in a fight from a plague bear).

• Like 8

On 6/25/2017 at 9:50 PM, Cajunfried2016 said:

If you want some good direction for getting experience, start out by visiting 3 quest giver locations that offer missions all the way to level 50.

Location 1. Shrine of Arkh at N:28 W:57

Location 2. Southwood Keep at N:75 W:79

Location 3. Shrine of Monastery at N: 105 W: 62

I also suggest setting up a shrine near each location. You can see these locations on your maps under the region tab.

Where do I get shrines?

New to game and I am lost XD, no idea where anything is H  E  L  P lol

• Like 1

Shrines can be purchased at any city from the Shrine Construction Vendor.  In Tul'Zarran, the village you start in, the vendor is located near the south entrance/exit.  Once you are in any city, you can bring up a map of all the vendors by pressing "m" and hovering your mouse over the icons to see what each location has to offer. 

• Like 3

On 10/25/2017 at 6:00 PM, Hyperion said:

Shrines can be purchased at any city from the Shrine Construction Vendor.  In Tul'Zarran, the village you start in, the vendor is located near the south entrance/exit.  Once you are in any city, you can bring up a map of all the vendors by pressing "m" and hovering your mouse over the icons to see what each location has to offer. 

Thanks so much! Found them and have built a couple.

This game is great. Seems Elder Scrolls and WOW will just have to be abandoned ;)

The people here are so helpful and nice....a big change from other games I must say. Andvarri, Hyperion, and Weyah are awesome !

Haven't met too many others, and the ones I have seem to be the silent type. Though I understand how high levels don't have time for peons hahaha

• Like 4

On 10/27/2017 at 5:23 AM, Cajunfried2016 said:

Belated welcome to the game, Fox!

Thanks!

This game is really great. And it is HUGE ! So much to do. 

I've never played a game like this one before. It has everything. Settlements, crafting, exploration areas.

One thing I like the most is that all players have the same ability to have decent armor. So many games I have played cater to cashers and I despise that.

You can only have good armor if you sink a ton of money into it and frankly who has cash to waste on intangible objects?

I mean do they not have rent and utilities? Car insurance and groceries? lol 

That's what really drew me to this game. Weyah said it was free to play (score) and you could make high grade armor yourself.

Plus make your own pots and food is excellent. You don't have to spend a ton of game cash to stay alive!

Why doesn't everyone play this game for heavens sake? Are they dense? lol

Need to make some youtube vids for this game. Seriously, if someone did (wish I knew how) this game would get swamped with players.

Let me ask around and see what my friends can do as far as playing and making vids. This game is seriously awesome.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thanks for your positive feedback, Foxfire! :) And welcome!

I'm really happy to hear that you are enjoying Flamefrost!

I'm not very good at making youtube videos myself, but if someone did that it would be greatly appreciated (happy to supply any game-related materials, logos etc. as well, if needed)! ;) 

Please post if you run into any issues; I am the person responsible for fixing all bugs, so I'd be glad to help with anything that's bothering you! :) 

• Like 2

Please explain what it means to clean my shrines. There better not be dwarf poop in my shrines (looks toward Thaugrim).

• Like 1

If'n yer were not so high and mighty, I might make a point of stickin you with a spear point! Dwarves ain't nothing like monkeys, monkey boy!