• Announcements

• Hyperion

WANTED: ROLEPLAY-ERS   09/04/18

A new roleplay section has been added to the forum.  Jump back into Naerath in a whole new way!
Cajunfried2016

Issue with selling items

bumping to major coz found one such item and have a clue about it, will send you a pm, while i see you in game.

I also had a run-in with this issue.  For what it is worth, the item ids were: 6573434; 6573520; 6574065 (stack of 5); 6574081; and 6575073. The first time we encountered this bug, it looked to Novarion, Meta Blob and myself as if it might be related to selling stacks, but we never found a definitive trigger.  It also seems to be a global glitch when it happens - Tiberius Kain and I experienced it simultaneously just now; Meta, Novarion and I all experienced at the same time before; Domovich and VanClaymore experienced it at the same time too.

• Like 1

Got it! Thanks guys, I'll investigate this today and will do my best to come up with a fix ASAP!

@Dan  I just noticed the auction house is awfully full (close to one thousand items), could that have any bearing on this?

UPDATE -- I have a sneaky suspicion that the thrift store is the problem.  There were 1005 items in there, and Domovich was unable to sell.  I went on the auction house, bought one item and retrieved it - he was able to sell exactly one item.

• Like 1

That is a very useful observation, detective @Hyperion! :)

Chances of that being true are quite high! Will let you know the outcome very soon. ;) 

• Like 1

Hyperion, you are an absolute genius, your information has saved me a lot of time and efforts on investigation (and allowed to fix a broken Vindicator ability in that time instead :)).

Thrift Shop was behind this issue indeed; fix released.

Please let me know if it's still happening for you! ;) 

• Like 1