• Announcements

• Hyperion

WANTED: ROLEPLAY-ERS   09/04/18

A new roleplay section has been added to the forum.  Jump back into Naerath in a whole new way!

Let me preface this by saying I love the settlements, and I don't even have any settlers (whiny gits, by all accounts) yet.  The whole concept is awesome, and the graphics and building options are through the roof.  I even get to choose how my building is displayed, facing North, South, East, or West!  Having said that... it would be easier to construct the settlement if I could turn the building around after   I select it.  This would facilitate squishing everything in to max capacity.  When things are less buggy, of course!  Thanks in advance Dan, you're the best. :D  

• Like 1

Okay.  After almost completing my first settlement, I finally realized that this option wouldn't actually help me save space because virtually all of the buildings sit on a 2x2 or 3x3 grid of squares.  It would still be nice to have, though, to help make the settlement pretty. :P 

• Like 1

Yup, this is in my list alongside with "highlight all available empty tiles simultaneously when a building is being placed" to make the building placement easier and settlements pretty. :)

But you already know what I've been fixing recently, so apologies that this hasn't been done yet. :) 

• Like 2

No apologies necessary!  I just like sticking my two cents in.  I would have waited and mentioned it later, or even ingame to avoid starting another thread, but my memory is terrible.  :)

I didn't really expect you to reply to this thread at all (or some of the other ones), I just double posted so other people who have thought the same thing could see what is what.

• Like 1