• Announcements

• Hyperion

WANTED: ROLEPLAY-ERS   09/04/18

A new roleplay section has been added to the forum.  Jump back into Naerath in a whole new way!
Hyperion

Exploration Contest

On 8/28/2017 at 12:59 PM, Hyperion said:

It feels that time again.... another Exploration Contest!  

Rewards are 1000 stone, hand delivered to a settlement of your choice, and 100,000 gold!

If you are without a settlement and would rather have something you can use, the stone can be switched to a stack of mana food and a stack of health food, maximum level 30 (due to personal crafting abilities ;)) or free of charge, one of Rag's legendary rings currently on the auction house (graciously donated by the original crafter).

Here goes:

Exploration_Contest_3.jpg.fb2f0243751b861a4750257cfb529618.jpg

I will be more than happy to offer Mana and Health food as a prize for those over level 30 Hyperion!  A stack of 100 each ! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/28/2017 at 12:59 PM, Hyperion said:

It feels that time again.... another Exploration Contest!  

Rewards are 1000 stone, hand delivered to a settlement of your choice, and 100,000 gold!

If you are without a settlement and would rather have something you can use, the stone can be switched to a stack of mana food and a stack of health food, maximum level 30 (due to personal crafting abilities ;)) [thanks to Weyah, the level cap has been rescinded!] or, free of charge, one of Rag's legendary rings currently on the auction house (graciously donated by the original crafter).

Here goes:

Exploration_Contest_3.jpg.fb2f0243751b861a4750257cfb529618.jpg

Is that tutorial village ?

I don't know many areas, really new to game, but I did see tutorial village and it looks a bit like that area (?)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Foxfire said:

Is that tutorial village ?

I don't know many areas, really new to game, but I did see tutorial village and it looks a bit like that area (?)

I think that's very close to the truth! :)

• Like 3

Huzzaaaaaahhhh!!!!!   xD  Finally, someone got it!!! Normally I ask for the coords in a post, but you definitely have the right spot so that isn't necessary.  Let me know whether you would like the stone or food, and if food what level to make it at, as well as the toon name to ship this to (post the specs here or pm me, as you please).

• Like 3

On 11/1/2017 at 1:28 PM, Hyperion said:

Huzzaaaaaahhhh!!!!!   xD  Finally, someone got it!!! Normally I ask for the coords in a post, but you definitely have the right spot so that isn't necessary.  Let me know whether you would like the stone or food, and if food what level to make it at, as well as the toon name to ship this to (post the specs here or pm me, as you please).

I won??  How do I get coordinates Hyperion? I don't want to  win if I didn't do it right. How do I get the coordinates? lol And I just started a town so i am not sure if I can hold more stone not sure what max amount is but food would be good. I seem to go through it pretty quick.  Mail it to this toon if that's ok.  Crowsea isn't being played til i get to level 20. I asked Andvarri what guild needed and so I made a theurge and vindicator.  And I guess level 20 food since i seem to be leveling pretty quick also. I can't believe i won something. Maybe I should play the lottery now lol

• Like 1

On 11/2/2017 at 9:12 PM, Foxfire said:

I won??  

Yes!!  For future reference, you can get your coords while you are in the game by hovering the mouse over your icon - a tooltip will popup with your location information.  I'll ship off some level appropriate food as soon as I can get it made up.  Theurge and Vindie are excellent choices for first toons - the Theurge doesn't get built nearly often enough.  Obviously none of them are equal to the final class that was added, Incantrix, but then the best is always saved for last. ;)

And since this has been so much fun for everyone, and Foxfire wants a second chance at this, I have a new spot to go up immediately!  Same reward rules as last time, but a less sunshine-y image. :|   

Zach_1.jpg.e12cc934817d81dcac8f9efe6d1041ac.jpg

Enjoy!!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Hyperion said:

Yes!!  For future reference, you can get your coords while you are in the game by hovering the mouse over your icon - a tooltip will popup with your location information.  I'll ship off some level appropriate food as soon as I can get it made up.  Theurge and Vindie are excellent choices for first toons - the Theurge doesn't get built nearly often enough.  Obviously none of them are equal to the final class that was added, Incantrix, but then the best is always saved for last. ;)

Thanks for the info Hyperion ! I am a concordant savvy Vindicator lol.

Just want to say I think there has been a mistake in gold. I have 218K in gold. I got the 100K you sent me through the mail, but I don't think I had 118K before you sent me the gold....not that I remember anyway lol.  Could I have been rewarded twice? Weyah and Andvarri sent me gold to build my settlement, not sure how much I had honestly I have been away from game for a couple of days. My hubby and I have been BoHo-ing the kitchen so I haven't been on. Is there some way to check  what I had before you sent me the 100k? If I got rewarded twice magically....I would like to return gold. It is only right. Sorry, wish I remembered how much I had before picking up mail. :(

• Like 1

On 11/5/2017 at 10:20 PM, Foxfire said:

Thanks for the info Hyperion ! I am a concordant savvy Vindicator lol.

Just want to say I think there has been a mistake in gold. I have 218K in gold. I got the 100K you sent me through the mail, but I don't think I had 118K before you sent me the gold....not that I remember anyway lol.  Could I have been rewarded twice? Weyah and Andvarri sent me gold to build my settlement, not sure how much I had honestly I have been away from game for a couple of days. My hubby and I have been BoHo-ing the kitchen so I haven't been on. Is there some way to check  what I had before you sent me the 100k? If I got rewarded twice magically....I would like to return gold. It is only right. Sorry, wish I remembered how much I had before picking up mail. :(

I don't have any way to check this, and unless @Dan wants to do some sleuthing I'd say thank you for reporting the possibility, but don't worry about it - this happens, and you can be grateful it didn't take away all your gold instead. ;) 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Hyperion said:

I don't have any way to check this, and unless @Dan wants to do some sleuthing I'd say thank you for reporting the possibility, but don't worry about it - this happens, and you can be grateful it didn't take away all your gold instead. ;) 

Alright. thanks Hyperion ! Just wanted to do the right thing. Didn't want anyone to get double tapped and get shorted gold. I understand things can go south with magic users sometimes lol

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Foxfire said:

Alright. thanks Hyperion ! Just wanted to do the right thing. Didn't want anyone to get double tapped and get shorted gold. I understand things can go south with magic users sometimes lol

Thank you for being honest and vigilant! :)
But I don't think there's been a problem in this particular case, please consider it a bonus from the event's sponsors. ;) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Okay... since I've lost the coordinates for the last Contest option, I'm starting a new one!  The rules haven't changed: the first player to post the correct coordinates of the square here in the forum get 100,000 gold and their choice of a) level-appropriate stacks of mana/health food, or b) 1000 of any settlement resource, barring only arcanite (since only Dan and Tanzer can give you that).  Here it is...

SquareOne.png.5f28121307ced8ba504e33126b9ef745.png

• Like 2