• Announcements

• Hyperion

WANTED: ROLEPLAY-ERS   09/04/18

A new roleplay section has been added to the forum.  Jump back into Naerath in a whole new way!
Weyah

My house..in the middle of the street..*sings*

Ok so, most of the painting has been completed in the new house !

Rain, rain, and more rain for next couple of days so I shall be here in full force ! HUZZAH !

Posting pics of my kitchen, rather proud of it ;) Before and after pics...still needs some tweeking but it is not too shabby. Has been a lot of work but for a Wayfinder I think I did alright lol.

See you all on the morrow...........missed you all terribly !

IMG_1073.JPG

IMG_1120.JPG

• Like 1

Oooh, nice! Can definitely see a Wayfinder's touch! :) 

It's always nice to have your own personal cosy shelter from any crappy weather out there (especially if there's decent broadband connection)! :)

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Dan said:

Oooh, nice! Can definitely see a Wayfinder's touch! :) 

It's always nice to have your own personal cosy shelter from any crappy weather out there (especially if there's decent broadband connection)! :)

Now if only I could get a pet bear :D 

Yes it is veryvery nice to have a cozy plant infested home ! Have added more since this pic...yes I love plants ! Now if only my internet provider would hurry and transfer service so I can actually live there ! lol

Must...have...internet !  No way can I live without this game...nope, no way.........yes I have an addiction to FF and I am ok with that. 

So I am stuck at the old house until they hook me up.  Which is ok, still have some packing left. Took me forever to find spaces for all my book shelves.

Had to pitch my love seat....so worth it though ! Hail and farewell to the couch of the menacing spring hehehehehe...seriously it was a comfy couch but I couldn't read it, so I opted for a big comfy chair. 

So happy to have a new home. It has been long in the making but at last, a home of my own ! 

Now about that bear...anyone know where a Wayfinder might buy or commander one? ;)

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Cajunfried2016 said:

That change is very dramatic! Nicely done!!!

Tysvm ! Doing all the work myself so it is taking a wee bit of time, but I am enjoying it very much. Making it a home, which I have never truly had. Kinda proud of it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Weyah said:

Now about that bear...anyone know where a Wayfinder might buy or commander one? ;)

Well.... I heard a story that someone tried ordering a goat via a personal concierge service and... apparently it is illegal. :(
Who knows, maybe it's a completely different story with bears though!

And I can certainly relate to your pain of living without internet!
I've spent almost a year living off a tethered phone network not so long ago, thanks to my house lacking connection to the local exchange... simply excruciating!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dan said:

Well.... I heard a story that someone tried ordering a goat via a personal concierge service and... apparently it is illegal. :(
Who knows, maybe it's a completely different story with bears though!

And I can certainly relate to your pain of living without internet!
I've spent almost a year living off a tethered phone network not so long ago, thanks to my house lacking connection to the local exchange... simply excruciating!

Nice place Weyah!

also Dan got better internet finally??

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tanzer said:

also Dan got better internet finally??

Meh. Not really, it's just a physical copper wire now instead of my home network connected to the outside world through a hotspot on my phone. :D 
Still 1 mbit/s though!

• Like 2

Ya'll so crazy lol

Thanks Tanzer ! Been working on my new digs.....may get to actually live there soon !

Dan, tried to summon a bear, but all I did was make cookies....maybe I had the wrong spell? ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cajunfried2016 said:

Waiting for more pictures...White Wyrm must mean Slacker!!!!

SILENCE !!!!!!! I KEEL YOU !!!!!! lol

Still moving, painting, working..........may I take this time to say this sucks? Especially when I have no help moving !

Got the bathroom all together, then went to take a nice hot shower....and the shower doesn't work!!!!!

*le sigh* so have to get on the phone, call the home warranty people and get it fixed. 

So sorry I have not been on last couple of days. Internet STILL has not been transferred...I am sure they are all Elf hating dwarves.

It is hard to get everything done ! 

Will be on today though....I need a break !

Love and miss you all so much ! 

• Like 2

YAAAYYYY Weyah!!!  So glad for you!  Keep up the hard work.  White Wyrms aren't slackers, but Fatekeepers may be a little too 'delegatorial'...

Nice house, Mistress Weyah so by 'closing' on the new place, are you noe 'open' to a nickname? (asks carefully as he would of Smaug)

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, LaGator said:

Nice house, Mistress Weyah so by 'closing' on the new place, are you noe 'open' to a nickname? (asks carefully as he would of Smaug)

Tread carefully Gator............:ph34r: beware the Ginja Ninja when deciding a nickname

• Like 1