• Announcements

• Hyperion

WANTED: ROLEPLAY-ERS   09/04/18

A new roleplay section has been added to the forum.  Jump back into Naerath in a whole new way!
Cajunfried2016

Post St. Patricks Day Contest

This week, I am conducting a 'nick name' contest where the player base decides Weyah's new nickname! The guidelines are as follows:

The name must be the same as a famous female singer or the band she is in, or a name of a female character from literature or viewing media (i.e. television, theater, movies etc...).

My current selection for Weyah is Ginger Spice of the Spice Girls!

The winner of the contest receives 100K (in game) gold!

• Like 4

11 hours ago, LaGator said:

I like Ginger Spice!

I don't know who you are LA...but I will find you....I will find you and hurt you.....Ginger Spice.......AHEM

I suppose it IS better than Sporty Spice......HEY !!! I want to be a Powerpuff Girl !!!!  I shall slay Mojo Jo Jo !!!

Actually I am the hot readheaded Ygritte from Game of Thrones ! :P I haz a bow !

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Weyah said:

Actually I am the hot readheaded Ygritte from Game of Thrones ! :P I haz a bow !

Andvarri knows nothing!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mafioso said:

I don't know Weyah personally but since Ginger Spice is haught, Ima vote for her.

I WILL find you Mafioso lol...pay no attention to ANY one in this post besides me....and Fluffy lol...oh and Dan of course

I am NOT Ginger Spice nor will I ever be lol......I am the Princess Dragon King !! bwah ha hahahahaha

• Like 3

I will find you......I WILL FIND YOU ANDVARRI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I look WAY better than ..than...her...AND I am much smarter and she couldn't shoot her way out of a paper bag...bet she never shot a bow

But I have..and will shoot YOU Andvarri...wait and see

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LaGator said:

I officially vote for Ginger Spice too!!! Weyah = Ginger Spice!!!

YOU ARE  ABOUT TO BE A D  E  A  D  Gator !

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Weyah said:

I will find you......I WILL FIND YOU ANDVARRI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I look WAY better than ..than...her...AND I am much smarter and she couldn't shoot her way out of a paper bag...bet she never shot a bow

But I have..and will shoot YOU Andvarri...wait and see

Ok, since Weyah is obviously not flattered by the comparison to Ginger Spice, how about...

weyah caribbean queen.jpg

• Like 1

Since we have no photo's of the real deal here, we must assume what Weyah, Dragon Dwarf Step Pirate Princess Warden might look like... I suspect she has either blue or green eyes though...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cajunfried2016 said:

Since we have no photo's of the read deal here, we must assume what Weyah, Dragon Dwarf Step Pirate Princess Warden might look like... I suspect she has either blue or green eyes though...

Green eyes oui...and this is MUCH better ! lol

• Like 1

Am I going to have to post a picture of myself? Will it stop the Ginger Spice thingy? hahahahaha

I will do pretty much anything to stop it....... xD

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cajunfried2016 said:

Yes, please post a picture of you where we can see the green eyes and the red hair and the bow, cutlass and that arbalest/catapult thingy...oh, and the attitude :)

Alrighty....I shall do as thee have asked

And it is called a trebuchet btw......a microwave/coconut far flinging device

• Like 1

#1 Mierida lol...this is not a good pic..really grainy

#2 Green

#3 the CORRECT color of red

#4 when I dress up and wear make up ....ewwwwwww..not in color la la lalalalala...but with a wee bit of "tude" showing I was upset, cut muh hair and messsed it up

Will have to find and scan pics of bows, swords, Armour, and siege machines I made so hang on

And know what? If you google FFL images....you see our Valentine's Day posts...cracked me up ! hehehehe

And how did a pic of me get there?

Favorite FFL image is Valentine Day message to Andvarri...complete with arrows HAHAHAHAHAHA

Now, turn about is fair play......I want pictures of all the ppl who commented and like these posts......ALL of you

Gator, Dan Dragon, Fluffy, Andvarri, Mafioso....cough em' up

1170927_650740658270070_96605900_n.jpg

1468705_687743197903149_1456071093_n.jpg

13245399_1197447956932668_1375484097180376453_n.jpg

417902_604226629588140_1220509354_n.jpg

• Like 2

Awesome photos, Weyah! :D

I don't think I have any photos you haven't seen considering how you're in my friend list on Facebook. :)

But hey, here's me with Kristian Nairn a few years back (yes, we're approximately the same height :)):
11220111_1096765317018371_15236030803220

• Like 3

FAVORITE pic ! So jealous Hodo Hodo !

Seriously? Same height? Well aren't you a tall one Dan ! Holy Smokes ! Sill want a FFL t-shirt !

Get me an autograph pleeeease? *says in best whinny begging voice* GOT is my fave series...along with Black Sails ;)

I bawled my eyes out when he was killed off....not right !  I refused to watch GOT for a month after they did that. grrrrrr 

• Like 2

On 3/23/2017 at 6:31 PM, Fluffy said:

Grumpy Masha and the bear :D

Grumpy.jpg

Fluffy...just made this my profile pic.....hahahahahahaha

13 minutes ago, Weyah said:

Fluffy...just made this my profile pic.....hahahahahahaha

Oh no!! While I agree with you in regard to GoT completely, I just *hate* that little heartless sadist in pink who's constantly being cruel to animals. :) 
Argh, I enjoyed your previous profile picture a lot more!!

In regard to height: well, I admit, he's still taller (by around 13cm, it's hard to reach 2.13m!), but I am not too far behind. :) (and still hitting my head against all doorways and whatnot... one of the reasons I hate public transport!)

But yes, I do need to get my hands on another batch of FFL T-shirts. :) Once I do, we'll discuss ways of sharing one with you!
The reason I didn't get more printed yet is because I was hoping to re-name "Flamefrost Legacy" to just "Flamefrost" in the 2nd edition and re-launch it independently as it would be quite a different game by then (since there's nothing turn-based in Exploration Mode and all the existing reviews about Flamefrost are already now fairly misleading).
So we'll come back to that subject in the near future! ;) 

• Like 3