• Announcements

• Hyperion

WANTED: ROLEPLAY-ERS   09/04/18

A new roleplay section has been added to the forum.  Jump back into Naerath in a whole new way!
Weyah

New Contests

Anyway Mr Dragon, we can have a new contest?

I will be happy to help any way I can

Maybe for lvls 9-15 and 16-21 ?

I would be happy to add to the winners pot with food...say 100 mana and 100 health? Winner choice of mods?

I would even go 200 each if that would help ! Maybe even make potions or something?

• Like 1

I'm always up for a contest, especially if you can help organise it! :) 
I know it's not the busiest time of the year right now in Flamefrost, but 1.8 is coming out approx. in 1 week and there will be a personal email announcement to all our players, so perhaps it would be a good idea to start that contest at the same time, to have a larger number of participants?
This would also give us some time to prepare, if you'd like me to include some customised rewards or contest rules. ;) 

In any case, did you have something specific in mind for the contest objectives/rules? :) 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Dan said:

I'm always up for a contest, especially if you can help organise it! :) 
I know it's not the busiest time of the year right now in Flamefrost, but 1.8 is coming out approx. in 1 week and there will be a personal email announcement to all our players, so perhaps it would be a good idea to start that contest at the same time, to have a larger number of participants?
This would also give us some time to prepare, if you'd like me to include some customised rewards or contest rules. ;) 

In any case, did you have something specific in mind for the contest objectives/rules? :) 

Well, you did fastest to 50......that sounds fun...also it will encourage grouping and some good old competition ! 

Maybe for the wee ones....shoot for fastest to 30?

And 16-21...fastest to 50?

Rewards can be made by Andvarri and myself or just myself...such as enchanted rings and food? I figured rings would be easiest to make because it would fir all classes....maybe make a ring(s)with almost all same mods? And if a Wayfinder wins I can make 500 superbad arrows or bolts. 

I would be more than happy to make anything that is needed and to help organize it ! 

And Dan...you could make your awesome potions that you made last times as a prize as well ! Those rocked !

And the start of FFL 1.8 would be a fantastic time to do this !

Not sure what we could do for lvl's 50+ though......or a contest for us. We pretty much have what we need unless it was a pc of gear or 1 million xp's xD

But I was mainly thinking of the new players...will also post 1.8 on FB page and on twitter !

(Yes Andvarri, I volunteered your services lol ) 

• Like 2