• Announcements

• Hyperion

WANTED: ROLEPLAY-ERS   09/04/18

A new roleplay section has been added to the forum.  Jump back into Naerath in a whole new way!
Sign in to follow this  
Cajunfried2016

Apologies...

Dan, I apologize now for the trouble headed your way. Weyah and I were discussing guild ranks and titles and she wanted something with a pirate theme. I said it was not appropriate to the genre but she said pirates are appropriate to every genre. My counter was we had no ships to sail or even on board combats and that if she could get you to add that content, then she could have a pirate title.

Guess who is in for it now? If you want to kick me out of the game now, I would understand. Again, my apologies for your future trouble.

Andvarri

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Cajunfried2016 said:

Dan, I apologize now for the trouble headed your way. Weyah and I were discussing guild ranks and titles and she wanted something with a pirate theme. I said it was not appropriate to the genre but she said pirates are appropriate to every genre. My counter was we had no ships to sail or even on board combats and that if she could get you to add that content, then she could have a pirate title.

Guess who is in for it now? If you want to kick me out of the game now, I would understand. Again, my apologies for your future trouble.

Andvarri

Should have let me have my title!....tsk tsk....well, it's all on you now babycakes xD

• Like 1