• Announcements

• Hyperion

WANTED: ROLEPLAY-ERS   09/04/18

A new roleplay section has been added to the forum.  Jump back into Naerath in a whole new way!
Sign in to follow this  
Cajunfried2016

Some crafting guidance needed please

I disenchanted a skill modification (fletching) from a level 48-50 item and placed it in a Fateweaver's gem (currently level 80). When I went to re-craft the gem into a level 48-50 cloth garment, the gem would not display to allow me to enchant it. I used level 50 and level 80 crystals to see if one worked where the other did not. No resolution. So I crafted a level 51 cloth garment and a level 53 leather item, thinking maybe the higher level gear would allow for the gem. No go!

So, how do I craft level 80 gems into gear? I realize I must be missing something here but cannot figure it out on my own.

Please tell me what I am doing wrong.

• Like 1

I'm really sorry, but I'm away from my computer for the next 4 days. However, I will investigate your gem as soon as I return! ;) 

• Like 2

Nothing to be sorry about, I am confident you will fix the issue. I was just was concerned I missed something in the process. And if I did not, then you would be alerted either way. Hope your time away is relaxing and restful...Happy New Year, Dan.

I've momentarily gained access to a laptop with Flamefrost on it, so I've implemented a number of changes (see change log), among which are the new property container gems.

Should be with you in about an hour. ;) 

• Like 1