• Announcements

• Hyperion

WANTED: ROLEPLAY-ERS   09/04/18

A new roleplay section has been added to the forum.  Jump back into Naerath in a whole new way!
Dan

Playable Races: Overview

Playable Races

races.png.96ad5a05337433dfd2892ba994f5c6

Tul'Rahx are the only civilized race of the North that one would never consider as such upon a first encounter: their huge, muscular and aggressive appearance bears more resemblance to the wild trolls than any intelligent beings with cognitive thinking.
Still, Tul'Rahx are exceptional warriors capable of defending their honour with any weapon or object that comes at hand.

Short, tough and very proud, Dwarves represent a race full of bold surprises, sarcastic comments, sceptical views and strong alcoholic drinks.
Very conservative by nature, northern Dwarves love their traditions, ancestors and wars started in the name of one or another.

Humans of Fyr are not the largest or the deadliest creatures that inhabit the north.
However, their will to survive, desire to tame the untameable and adapt the world to themselves made humans one of the largest and most powerful civilizations in the mortal realm.

• Like 3

Weyah thinks we need an additional race beyond the Sun Elves. She wants Pink Pirates! I told her Pirates are not a race, especially pink pirates. She argues to the contrary. Please mediate our disagreement and tell her I am righ..., I mean please tell her pink pirates is not a race.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

We are now! Sun Elves, masterful, attractive, intelligent and fun loving...everything dwarves are not! Especially a certain nose picking dwarf!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/1/2017 at 6:09 PM, Cajunfried2016 said:

Weyah thinks we need an additional race beyond the Sun Elves. She wants Pink Pirates! I told her Pirates are not a race, especially pink pirates. She argues to the contrary. Please mediate our disagreement and tell her I am righ..., I mean please tell her pink pirates is not a race.

I want plain ole Pyrates swat I want.....then we can build ships and rob...er..um...commandeer loot from other realms....*see Odys suggestion on housing*

SEA BATTLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be awesome ! Like guild wars but different !

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

PIRATES!!!   I see guild harbors, a way to invest money in things that go boom, another method of raising settlement defense (particularly on Jade Island), and new inventory slots - eye patches, peg legs and hooks!! ;) 

Sea Battles!!!!  Wonderful awesomeness!

Pirates are go!!!!!

• Haha 3

There is Absolutely no reason for sea beetles! They are only good for cleaning barnacles off assembled wooden boards of death!

Edited by LaGator
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/24/2017 at 3:41 PM, Hyperion said:

PIRATES!!!   I see guild harbors, a way to invest money in things that go boom, another method of raising settlement defense (particularly on Jade Island), and new inventory slots - eye patches, peg legs and hooks!! ;) 

Sea Battles!!!!  Wonderful awesomeness!

Pirates are go!!!!!

YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly Hyper !!   HUZZAH !!!!  

Capt. Scury Dog hoist the mailsail ! MAN THE CANNONS !!!

How fun would it be Hyper to have sea battles? And blow stuffs up?  LOVE the settlement idea...BRILLIANT !! 

HOOKS ! PEG LEGS ! EYE PATCHES !!! I could finally have a for real eye patch ! YAY !!!  ((HUGS))

OH OH..Hyper...we could have a crows nest???   And we could make powder like we do arrows YIPPIE !!

I may quit my job and play non-stop if we could have pirates !  Imagine ....sea battles ! If your ship gets damaged....repairs via lumber jack tent !

LETS DO THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAN!!! Pleeease pirates and sea battles and stuff???

I will babysit the Dragon Nugget for 5 years if you do this ! 

Of course there has to be plane tickets involved.....or a private jet :x 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Weyah said:

Of course there has to be plane tickets involved.....or a private jet :x 

Lol, certainly! As soon as get my hands on a private jet I'm giving you a ride! :)

Sea battles and stuff sound fun indeed, I wouldn't mind having those myself!

I'm currently working on buildings tools for editing Flamefrost content (to allow Wardens add new stuff to the game themselves), which is a lot of work and may take a while.
But once this is done I will look into the pirate theme. ;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Cajunfried2016 said:

If there is going to be pirate content then I must insist on Dr. Who content.

I can imagine pirate ships being present on Naerath, but.. it may be hard to explain daleks and cybermen. :)
I'm open to suggestions though (preferably in a separate thread, despite the fact that we are somewhat discussing possible races :))!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 12/28/2017 at 6:58 AM, Dan said:

Lol, certainly! As soon as get my hands on a private jet I'm giving you a ride! :)

Sea battles and stuff sound fun indeed, I wouldn't mind having those myself!

I'm currently working on buildings tools for editing Flamefrost content (to allow Wardens add new stuff to the game themselves), which is a lot of work and may take a while.
But once this is done I will look into the pirate theme. ;)

YAY ME !!!!! lol Prepare the jet !!!

I haz ideas on ship building ! Pick a pirate leader for each guild.....Me for Azure Storm naturally :P..and resources will be used from main settlement, which would have to be Jade Island being on the water and all that...as resources are needed guild would supply. Also resources would have to be used for repairs after battles. Sail fabrication could be done by beginner settlement guildies so all guildies could participate in ship building and not need too many resources...say making sails from cloth under same way as one would cloth armor. Cannons, cannon balls, chain shot , and Greek fire balls could be made by blacksmithing and alchemy !  NO GUNS THOUGH ! Only weapons !! Guns are for wussys and aren't very sportsman like...bad form to use guns !  Rigging would fall under cloth/rope making.  Food supplies would also be taken from settlements.  Still thinking about cargo ships.....because pirates need something to fight over after all....and thus increasing port settlements and resources. Also dock building and warehouses, warfs and ship yards would have to Jade Island as well. So each guild would have to have guildies make settlements there. ALSO...ship size. Clippers, Galleons, bilanders, sloops, galliots, and man o' wars would be limited to dock size. Guilds would be limited to how many ships they were allowed to have ie; 8 ships total if they varied...but 10 if there were smaller ships as opposed to galleons. Meaning if you had galleons you would be limited to 3 ships total.....if billanders are used, since they are smaller you would be allowed, say 3 of those as opposed to 1 galleon. Make sense? Yes...I have been thinking of this for a loooong time Dan hahahaha.  I am in for helping with ideas if needed and resource amounts per ship built. I haz charts and graphs and stuff lol. :x  Can I have a  black eye patch with a bunny on it? Pleeeeaseeeeee?? 

WARDENS allowed to add stuff to game ??? Praise the Gods and HUZZAH !!!!!! I'm for it !!! YIPPIE !!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Weyah said:

YAY ME !!!!! lol Prepare the jet !!!

I haz ideas on ship building ! Pick a pirate leader for each guild.....Me for Azure Storm naturally :P..and resources will be used from main settlement, which would have to be Jade Island being on the water and all that...as resources are needed guild would supply. Also resources would have to be used for repairs after battles. Sail fabrication could be done by beginner settlement guildies so all guildies could participate in ship building and not need too many resources...say making sails from cloth under same way as one would cloth armor. Cannons, cannon balls, chain shot , and Greek fire balls could be made by blacksmithing and alchemy !  NO GUNS THOUGH ! Only weapons !! Guns are for wussys and aren't very sportsman like...bad form to use guns !  Rigging would fall under cloth/rope making.  Food supplies would also be taken from settlements.  Still thinking about cargo ships.....because pirates need something to fight over after all....and thus increasing port settlements and resources. Also dock building and warehouses, warfs and ship yards would have to Jade Island as well. So each guild would have to have guildies make settlements there. ALSO...ship size. Clippers, Galleons, bilanders, sloops, galliots, and man o' wars would be limited to dock size. Guilds would be limited to how many ships they were allowed to have ie; 8 ships total if they varied...but 10 if there were smaller ships as opposed to galleons. Meaning if you had galleons you would be limited to 3 ships total.....if billanders are used, since they are smaller you would be allowed, say 3 of those as opposed to 1 galleon. Make sense? Yes...I have been thinking of this for a loooong time Dan hahahaha.  I am in for helping with ideas if needed and resource amounts per ship built. I haz charts and graphs and stuff lol. :x  Can I have a  black eye patch with a bunny on it? Pleeeeaseeeeee?? 

WARDENS allowed to add stuff to game ??? Praise the Gods and HUZZAH !!!!!! I'm for it !!! YIPPIE !!!!!!!!!

Wow, that was a lot more detail than I expected.  This is a whole 'nother expansion pack to Naerath in and of itself!  Definitely not an weekend implementation...    Weyah, are you sure you are living in the right century?  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hyperion said:

Wow, that was a lot more detail than I expected.  This is a whole 'nother expansion pack to Naerath in and of itself!  Definitely not an weekend implementation...    Weyah, are you sure you are living in the right century?  

Hahahahaha...... I have been thinking and working on this further and have found a much simpler way to implement this into game. Will post my ponderings after I get it all worked out lol ....the new and improved idea will be fairly simple...I think :D

• Like 2

Wow!

@Weyah I'd definitely love to play what you're suggesting, but I'm not as excited that I'm the one who has to build it! :D
Great ideas though, one day I will get back into active expansion development and will certainly look into this. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1