• Announcements

• Hyperion

WANTED: ROLEPLAY-ERS   09/04/18

A new roleplay section has been added to the forum.  Jump back into Naerath in a whole new way!
Dan

Faction Overview

White Wyrm Tribe

white_wyrm_tribe.jpg.3f8012c1c86075b4152

Born in the wild, harsh environments of the farthest north, far away from all civilization, men of the White Wyrm Tribe are possibly the strongest and most enduring mortals that inhabit the northern realms.

Capable of surviving in extreme temperatures and freezing waters, the White Wyrm tribesmen are believed to be descendants of a great northern dragon with gleaming white scales and a breath of ice.

According to the legend, all tribesmen inherit his hardiness and temper, and although barbaric by culture they unite as one against all and any who would dare to threaten their lands or mock their ancestry.

• Like 3

On 1/28/2016 at 9:20 PM, Dan said:

White Wyrm Tribe

white_wyrm_tribe.jpg

Born in the wild, harsh environments of the farthest north, far away from all civilization, men of the White Wyrm Tribe are possibly the strongest and most enduring mortals that inhabit the northern realms.

Capable of surviving in extreme temperatures and freezing waters, the White Wyrm tribesmen are believed to be descendants of a great northern dragon with gleaming white scales and a breath of ice.

According to the legend, all tribesmen inherit his hardiness and temper, and although barbaric by culture they unite as one against all and any who would dare to threaten their lands or mock their ancestry.

Ahem......Men?  What about Wo-men of WW?  

Temper included...we wo-men will protect our land and defend our tribe at ANY cost !

And give horrid papercuts as well

We are fierce ...we are strong...we are White Worm Tribe...we also have excellent scones with jam !

2 hours ago, Cajunfried2016 said:

Wo-men are not mentioned in the WW tribe because the tribesmen consider them to be 'dwarf steppers'!

Let me tell you one thing Mister......I got yer Dwarf Steps....come my dear and let me show you

Come close...I have something pointy and poisonous to show you...and it is not my ears :D

• Like 1

In the faction review, I have tried to leave out D&D comparisons but perhaps my understanding of them maybe of help to new players:

Fatekeepers and Hammer Forge Legion are the good alignments (Lawful, Chaotic and Neutral)

Desecrated Circle and Gatecrashers are the evil alignments

White Wyrm and Silverclaw are the Neutrals

Each city has vendors but if you have damaged your faction in say Hellgate Citadel (the Desecrated Circle city) you will not even see the vendors, much less interact with them. There seem to be ways to repair your faction but it is easier and faster to damage it. If you use your I button and select reputation, you will see a score for your character in each faction.

I may have this wrong and if so, please post any corrections.

• Like 3

Cajun, you indeed have it wrong, you left out the fact that White Worm Tribe is not only neutral but the best faction in game.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2017 at 5:04 PM, Cajunfried2016 said:

By best you mean Swedish, right?

As in meatballs? Or the Chef? :D

• Like 1

On 4/11/2017 at 8:06 AM, Dan said:

White Wyrm meatballs...? What on earth are you talking about? :) 

Swedish meatballs...neutral meatballs.....Actually Dan, no idea what I am talking about lol

Had a moment picturing the Swedish Chef on the Muppet's since Andvarri  mentioned WW being Swedish :D

• Like 3

Dan must be so proud that three of his Wardens managed to get into an argument containing both Wyrmy meatballs and frogs doing fractions. :D

• Like 4