Sign in to follow this  
Bansidhe

Video/media

Oh wow!

That was a bit tense to watch! :) But I'm really glad that the review ended on a positive note.

Point taken, however; I will introduce more quest-related guidance (i.e. arrows) and will get rid of that hideous and confusing character creation menu as soon as possible (the "highlight" does nothing indeed, as it was meant for the new 2.0 models, optimized for individual colouring of each item. Colouring items on the existing characters significantly reduces the combat loading speeds, so it was disabled entirely).

Regardless, thank you, Banshee, for finding this video and sharing with the community!
Any player-made content like that is actually really appreciated too. If you like Flamefrost and would like to help us grow, please don't be shy to mention the game on any relevant gaming community (or simply bump Banshee's threads ;)), so that Flamefrost continued to be found by websites like "Attack Gaming" and reviews like the one above kept appearing. ;)

14 hours ago, browsergame said:

This is my personal italian review: http://browser-game.it/mmorpg-gdr-rpg/flame-frost-fantasy-isometrico/

I hope it will help the game to have more visibility in Italy and grow the community! :D

Hi!

Thank you very much for such a positive review! :)
Articles like that help our growth immensely and are greatly appreciated! ;)