• Announcements

• Hyperion

WANTED: ROLEPLAY-ERS   09/04/18

A new roleplay section has been added to the forum.  Jump back into Naerath in a whole new way!

On 10/25/2018 at 6:13 PM, Hyperion said:

*Raises Hand*

Hyper, having issues getting to the game site.....would you please email me a link or post it here again please kind sir?  :x

• Like 1

On 10/27/2018 at 10:45 PM, Hyperion said:

The other game site that I listed as ax example?  Sure thing, I'll do both :D

Plain text:  argetlam01.proboards.com

Super fancy hyperlink:   http://argetlam01.proboards.com

How does one actually play? Is it written word play?

And I actually responded to your email ! TAH-DAH !

Still dealing with family issues, but hoping for the best !

Missing everyone terribly !

6 hours ago, Weyah said:

How does one actually play? Is it written word play?

And I actually responded to your email ! TAH-DAH !

Still dealing with family issues, but hoping for the best !

Missing everyone terribly !

hahahah, I'll be checking my email!  I hope your family issues turn out for the best, and soon, because we miss you too! :D

As far as the game, yep, all words!  Or we can work out how to add dice, but finding a non-cheater way to do that seemed too complicated for my poor brain.  As it stands right now, you get to control your character and any NPC's around within reason.  (If your character is a Desecrated Circle member, she probably can't hope to order around Fatekeeper guards in the middle of the Citadel, but she sure can kill them!) 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Hyperion said:

hahahah, I'll be checking my email!  I hope your family issues turn out for the best, and soon, because we miss you too! :D

As far as the game, yep, all words!  Or we can work out how to add dice, but finding a non-cheater way to do that seemed too complicated for my poor brain.  As it stands right now, you get to control your character and any NPC's around within reason.  (If your character is a Desecrated Circle member, she probably can't hope to order around Fatekeeper guards in the middle of the Citadel, but she sure can kill them!) 

Ok ! So I will go there and try to set up an account ! Going through game withdrawals and it isn't pretty :/

I usually don't like killing people (monsters excluded, and DCers lol) because it makes me sad...however if they come at me that's another ball game !

Thanks so much Hyper ! 

EDIT; BTW, who are you in game Hyper? I am setting up an account now ! Anyone else we know that is there as well?

EDIT 2 ; Ok Hyper...I'm in ! Weyah1 is me :x

Wait... My plan was for us to start that here, in this forum.  The link was just an example.   :D  Everything we need for an FFL version is right here:

Unless you meant you wanted to do both?  In which case, I should warn you - aside from me (my screename there is iapetus) that other site doesn't have any active members right now - people will come and look, but not play.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hyperion said:

Unless you meant you wanted to do both?  In which case, I should warn you - aside from me (my screename there is iapetus) that other site doesn't have any active members right now - people will come and look, but not play.

I am an idiot ! So much on my mind right now !

Anyway...ok I'm in for it here !

Lets do this ! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hyperion said:

Pffffft, not an idiot, just busy. :P  And yay!  Let's get this party started.

HUZZAH !!!!