Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Hyperion

      WANTED: ROLEPLAY-ERS   09/04/18

      A new roleplay section has been added to the forum.  Jump back into Naerath in a whole new way!
Tanzer

items missing from loot tables in legendary chests

Recommended Posts

the only weapons available are melee variants. there are no longbows, shortbows, crossbows, or wands. in any level 3 chest that is reachable (unsure of any out of bounds/blocked by terrain)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this has been mentioned before (attached below) - the chests in Glimmering Forest are heavy on Melee; it is intended to have other Exploration areas in the future that favor other types of weaponry in their chests. 

 

Not to hijack this thread, but I have noticed that the Level 3 Chests' shield drops are rather underwhelming - their armour value seems to be calculated the same way as any other piece of armour, but shields typically have twice the armour value of anything else.  The highest shield armour value I've seen is in the 220 - 230 range.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2017 at 11:36 AM, Dan said:

Yes, sorry, I know that Glimmering Forest doesn't have many types of chests, but only because I was planning to add more exploration regions with other chest varieties. :) 
So much to do! * sigh *

Anyway, you will be the first to know once I get a chance to work on either the new chest mechanics, new exploration regions or personal manors! :)  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hyperion said:

I think this has been mentioned before (attached below) - the chests in Glimmering Forest are heavy on Melee; it is intended to have other Exploration areas in the future that favor other types of weaponry in their chests. 

 

Not to hijack this thread, but I have noticed that the Level 3 Chests' shield drops are rather underwhelming - their armour value seems to be calculated the same way as any other piece of armour, but shields typically have twice the armour value of anything else.  The highest shield armour value I've seen is in the 220 - 230 range.

I caught the shield thing pretty much as soon as the game launched. shields given at character generation are the only ones capable of having higher than normal (max of 237), i've seen only 1 shield with a 300+ and it was from a new character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been through GF level 3 chests and gotten only weapons in every single chest I could access. I'm also getting a lot of junk items from level 2 chests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dizzyg said:

I have been through GF level 3 chests and gotten only weapons in every single chest I could access. I'm also getting a lot of junk items from level 2 chests.

from the entrance, directly north, above the woodcutting station, there is an armor chest, directly past the  necromancer elite on the far west is another armor chest.

 

 

armorchest1.PNG

armorchest2.PNG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2018 at 8:19 PM, Tanzer said:

I caught the shield thing pretty much as soon as the game launched. shields given at character generation are the only ones capable of having higher than normal (max of 237), i've seen only 1 shield with a 300+ and it was from a new character.

The shield generation seems to be split - all the errands generate shields with properly scaled armour, so you can typically find an errand for a rare shield with 300 - 400 armour if you are willing to go looking for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×