• Announcements

• Hyperion

WANTED: ROLEPLAY-ERS   09/04/18

A new roleplay section has been added to the forum.  Jump back into Naerath in a whole new way!
Sign in to follow this  
Cajunfried2016

An idea for added content...

I think a settlement Mayor would be a good feature to add to settlements. Allow a building called the Mayors Villa to be constructed and once completed, a player can place one of his henchmen in it as the settlement Mayor.

The Mayor can run the settlement in proxy for the player. Maybe allow 3 choices as to the type of governance...most helpful, neutral and least helpful...

• Like 3

Settlers are a needy bunch! I can see one problem with this - there is an issue where some seedy settlers ask you if you want them to shake down other settlements. If you have a Mayor choosing the first response, they will go attack other settlements.  I would like to see more of a variety of settler issues, though. There's only so many times you can look for a cat.

I had an idea though. What if we could create a poll for new players that would automatically pop up when they exit the game the first time. You could ask them what they liked, what they didn't like, if they plan to return and play again, if anyone reached out to them when they began playing, etc.

• Like 3