Dilis

Ring vanished !

I was on Dilis , my other character, and was switching from Salvage gear to my regular gear and a ring just vanished in the switch !

I refreshed and everything, but it never came back.

I do not remember what the ring stats were though, but it was a good ring lol

Any way to get it back? 

• Like 2

Is there anything you remember about that ring at all? :)

It can be retrieved, but I need something for a search; it doesn't have to be a set of exact values, but a skill it affected, quality or a partial name would help greatly! ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

this happens to me from time to time, when the lag is really bad, 2 non-stackable item can mix into 1 slot xD

most of the time it happens when changing gear, but can also happen when taking out stuff from mail and Banks or simply manually sorting stuff in the bag. (curse my laggy internet)

what i did tho, when it stacks into a single equipable gear, i unequip it, and click-hold-drag the item it was mixed into inside the bag. that solved it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/21/2018 at 2:53 PM, Dan said:

Is there anything you remember about that ring at all? :)

It can be retrieved, but I need something for a search; it doesn't have to be a set of exact values, but a skill it affected, quality or a partial name would help greatly! ;)

It was a rare ring.....STG & INTELL only I think.....and I believe Andvarri made it for me, not too sure about that though.

Sorry I can't remember more about it. But that's alright sir..Weyah said she would make me another one so no need to retrieve it , Andvarri also volunteered to make me another one too ! Everyone is so nice here !

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Robyn Banks said:

this happens to me from time to time, when the lag is really bad, 2 non-stackable item can mix into 1 slot xD

most of the time it happens when changing gear, but can also happen when taking out stuff from mail and Banks or simply manually sorting stuff in the bag. (curse my laggy internet)

what i did tho, when it stacks into a single equipable gear, i unequip it, and click-hold-drag the item it was mixed into inside the bag. that solved it.

I will try that Robyn thanks !

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Erro said:

It was a rare ring.....STG & INTELL only I think.....and I believe Andvarri made it for me, not too sure about that though.

Sorry I can't remember more about it. But that's alright sir..Weyah said she would make me another one so no need to retrieve it , Andvarri also volunteered to make me another one too ! Everyone is so nice here !

And we will Erro/Dilis !  Andvarri and I always try to help players ! Especially Andvarri....he has helped me more than anyone knows ! He is a good sort ;)

• Like 1