• Announcements

• Hyperion

WANTED: ROLEPLAY-ERS   09/04/18

A new roleplay section has been added to the forum.  Jump back into Naerath in a whole new way!
Weyah

Happiness and Friends

Hard to believe it has been over a year since I started playing this game almost 2 I think...right? lol

I have met so many wonderful people, and have come to think of folks here as family..albeit a dysfunctional one *snorts* but an awesome one ! (Especially the Wardens :P)  Hyperion is my fave Warden but don't tell anyone  shhhhhhh 

I have seen babies (Dragon Nugget) growing,  babies born (Tanzer),  and have come to know so many of you personally..outside of game.

I just want to thank Dan aka Mr Dragon aka Dragon Daddy aka Dan Dan the Dragon man and more names I will refrain from saying (tee-hee)  for making such a wonderful game and through the making of the game, bringing together some of the finest people I have been blessed to know. 

And I hope the new people I have met here....Dizzyg, Robyn, Foxfire, & Domovich, continue to play and add to this wonderful game family! 

I really can say that I care for all of you so much, you ALL have such a big place in my heart, and I thank you for your friendship !

(Yes Andvarri, I am a wee teary so just shut it hahahahahaha ) 

• Like 3