Dan

23.01.2018 Realm Back Online

Hi all,

My apologies for tonight's downtime, we've had an issue with our SSL (Secure Domain) certificate provider and some services failed to be renewed.
We have now successfully moved to Amazon as a provider for this service, so the game is back online and this issue should not happen again any time soon.

Please give play.flamefrost.com a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5) if it refuses to load and let me know if you still can't access the realm! ;)

• Like 3

I am betting a good bit o Hyperions money it was Weyah and her stinking elf pirate friends that crashed the server...Mister Dragon is just trying to not hurt her feelins by calling her out...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 1/23/2018 at 6:38 AM, LaGator said:

I am betting a good bit o Hyperions money it was Weyah and her stinking elf pirate friends that crashed the server...Mister Dragon is just trying to not hurt her feelins by calling her out...

I DID NOT !!  :( such a meanie pants....I am going to cry now...you hurt my feelings LaGator !

And yes...gingers do in fact have feelings.....deep feelings 

Blah blah blah. Yer hurt me feelings alla time calling me dwarf steps and such things...you may not think it, but us 'stature challenged folks' run deep feelins too! As deep as any o our mines.

• Haha 1