• Announcements

• Hyperion

WANTED: ROLEPLAY-ERS   09/04/18

A new roleplay section has been added to the forum.  Jump back into Naerath in a whole new way!
Sign in to follow this  
Robyn Banks

Glimmering Forest

i actually want to post a bug report about this. but since i'm like the only person who run there (pickin chests, robyn stuff) and managed to loot 50 levels from it, that kinda lessen the bug credibility. hence i'm discussing about this bug here.

some (actually quite a lot) of the trees blocks the path, while it might appear wide enough to allow passage, and some even placed in a way to make it looks like a path but still doesn't allow passage. annoyingly, henchmen and mobs can actually go through. apparently, with some trial and errors, i found out that the only one who can squeeze through some of those wide-yet-narrow-path are Female Humans and Elfses and ONLY when they are equipped with either Mace or Warhammer.

of course, if your class has a teleport skill, this won't be a problem. but future Glimmering Forest explo(iter)rer might want to take a note of this.

• Like 2

On 12/26/2017 at 4:49 AM, Robyn Banks said:

the only one who can squeeze through some of those wide-yet-narrow-path are Female Humans and Elfses and ONLY when they are equipped with either Mace or Warhammer.

To add to this, I play a male elf with a wand equipped (usually), and the gaps often let me through where they wouldn't let some larger toon, like a Tuhl'Rax.  We learned this the hard way, as I would walk back and forth and say, "try here next" and he would reply, "I am!"

I don't recall any difficulties being introduced when I equipped a stave or went Unarmed, but no guarantees there.

In short - if you wanna get through tight spaces, go skinny!!

• Like 1