• Announcements

• Hyperion

WANTED: ROLEPLAY-ERS   09/04/18

A new roleplay section has been added to the forum.  Jump back into Naerath in a whole new way!

My idea is a place scattered among the realm. I mean players can build it how they like add workstations for crafting and have fun in their own piece of Neareth.

Furniture that's interactive and maids and such to tend to your home. Oh and the furniture can be crafted too!!

Also a place that players can be invited to enter but only with express permission to discourage thieving 

Edited by Odys
New Ideas to be added to it
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, Odys said:

My idea is a place scattered among the realm. I mean players can build it how they like add workstations for crafting and have fun in their own piece of Neareth

I like that idea ! 

Like a personal realm !

A mini country ! 

Ooohhhh....the implications......... hehehehe

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Cajunfried2016 said:

Weyah would need 3 or 4 of these because she is a 'hoarder'!

Only of weapons and gear lol

I still want my own realm ...I like Odys idea a lot !

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Isn't this what settlement does? I mean, i don't accept male settler, so, mine is babes only

but, yah, might need more improvement, settler interaction (taking court of justice aside) is kinda lacking.

solving problems in CoJ be like :

i am generous god.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/21/2017 at 11:55 PM, Odys said:

My idea is a place scattered among the realm. I mean players can build it how they like add workstations for crafting and have fun in their own piece of Neareth.

Furniture that's interactive and maids and such to tend to your home. Oh and the furniture can be crafted too!!

Also a place that players can be invited to enter but only with express permission to discourage thieving 

I like that idea Odys. If you mean making a certain type of settlement. like focusing on a strictly armour crafting settlement, or tavern/party settlement, or herb/alchemy settlement.?. wish it could happen, that way all players could go to say an armour settlement and purchase vindicator gear etc...or drink ans gamble. if indeed thats what you are talking about. lol

On 12/23/2017 at 7:37 AM, Cajunfried2016 said:

Weyah would need 3 or 4 of these because she is a 'hoarder'!

Em is def a hoarder. she has anything any class could want lol.