• Announcements

• Hyperion

WANTED: ROLEPLAY-ERS   09/04/18

A new roleplay section has been added to the forum.  Jump back into Naerath in a whole new way!
Reginleif

Slow Internet Mode Suggestion

(i'm not sure if this is similar to low graphic mode) i suggest disabling overworld map animations like the clouds.

also, this is totally unrelated, but auto-sort items in inventory would be very nice.

• Like 4

On 11/24/2017 at 8:41 PM, Reginleif said:

(i'm not sure if this is similar to low graphic mode) i suggest disabling overworld map animations like the clouds.

also, this is totally unrelated, but auto-sort items in inventory would be very nice.

Good ideas, Reginleaf, and welcome to the community!  Your inventory should already have a method of filtering items, by using the check-boxes below; it also 'sorts' things by putting each newly acquired item in the first available space.  If the filtering isn't working properly, please let us know - it is a relatively new feature.  This method is usually a lot more useful for me than an auto-sort function - I like to mass sell the loot I pick up and don't want it getting mixed up with the good stuff I keep at the top of the bag, but filtering out items by type lets me spot a specific piece of gear fairly quickly.  I'm no expert, but the idea of an option to minimalise graphics sounds pretty effective - once you start looking at the art, you realise how snowy Naerath really is. ;) 

• Like 3

It is entirely possible the snowy, rainy, predominantly overcast climate of Naerath is indicative of the actual climate of the designer/developer. When you grow up in an area that only has 10 days of sunshine a year, it may color your creativity...:)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Cajunfried2016 said:

It is entirely possible the snowy, rainy, predominantly overcast climate of Naerath is indicative of the actual climate of the designer/developer. When you grow up in an area that only has 10 days of sunshine a year, it may color your creativity...:)

Yes, but it would also be weird to see palm trees and sandy beaches on the northernmost continent (i.e. an equivalent of the Arctic Circle), wouldn't it? :) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

not sure to create another thread, since this is within the same topic.... kind of.

in slow net mode, if you change gear inside an exploration map, the game will bypass the setting and force to load the 3D models. (resulting in hourglass sprites)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 12/2/2017 at 6:25 AM, Robyn Banks said:

not sure to create another thread, since this is within the same topic.... kind of.

in slow net mode, if you change gear inside an exploration map, the game will bypass the setting and force to load the 3D models. (resulting in hourglass sprites)

Good to know !

• Like 3