• Announcements

• Hyperion

WANTED: ROLEPLAY-ERS   09/04/18

A new roleplay section has been added to the forum.  Jump back into Naerath in a whole new way!
LaGator

Poisonous critters

Saw some talk about nasty, poisonous critters called Weyah's. Apparently one player had his horse bitten then his wolf pet bit the Weyah and both horse and wolf died! Can Mr. Dragon or someone confirm this please?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

That was my story! So I confirm it...Karza here! The red headed Weyah attacked me without provocation, bit my horse and would have bitten me too if not for my faithful wolf, Fenras who bit her and distracted her enough for me to get away. Alas my horse, Jalopy and my wolf Fenras both died of poison later. So Weyah's not only have poisonous bites, but they are poisonous if you bite them too!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Oh wow!

I can neither confirm or deny this as I'd rather keep my horse unbitten and steer clear of any comparable consequences! :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 11/22/2017 at 1:57 PM, LaGator said:

Saw some talk about nasty, poisonous critters called Weyah's. Apparently one player had his horse bitten then his wolf pet bit the Weyah and both horse and wolf died! Can Mr. Dragon or someone confirm this please?

I KEEL YOU !!

• Like 1

Dost thou see? The poisonous creature menaces me from her very lair! Her toxins are evident in her hair and speech. 

Edited by LaGator
  • Like 1