• Announcements

• Hyperion

WANTED: ROLEPLAY-ERS   09/04/18

A new roleplay section has been added to the forum.  Jump back into Naerath in a whole new way!
Sign in to follow this  
Foxfire

Can't log on

Curious as to what's up. Tried to log on for about the past half hour kept getting "your session has expired" or close to that. Then I logged on finally with Crowsea (my alt) and got my daily reward but it booted me when I tried to play giving me the same message. Tried again, got on with Foxfire, tried to play and it timed me out again. Am I doing something wrong? Funny thing is I can get here with no issues lol

• Like 1

Hmm... There are only two reasons why this might happen usually:

1) The game server went down, which means that everyone would have experienced this "session timeout" simultaneously (if anyone has had that - please shout in this thread! ;)).
Can you remember what action you've performed last before this message appeared? Were you always kicked out after the same action or did it happen randomly?
If you managed to find a bug that crashes the server it would help greatly to fix the issue if I could reproduce your steps. :) 

2) You've been logged out because another browser/another device/another person elsewhere is already logged into this account.
Are you playing using multiple browsers?
For example, if you've logged in via Firefox, closed that browser and a few minutes later logged in via Chrome, you may get kicked out of Chrome because Firefox session is still active, if that makes any sense. :)
The same applies if you have multiple computers and are switching between them.
To prevent this from happening I recommend logging out using the in-game "X" button (upper right corner, right next to the chat) to make sure your logout is recorded and allow another browser to login. ;) 

But if you are not using multiple browsers / multiple PCs... have you shared your account details with anyone? Maybe it's worth changing your password, just in case! :) 

• Like 1

No one else uses this computer but my husband and he doesn't play this game...yet and I use Chrome only...and I do log out using the X button

And no one has my account info, but will change password anyway...weird

Ok, so when I opened up Flamefrost to log in I typed in my password and hit the continue button and got that message. I tried several times with no luck. Then when I did get into game,  got my reward, then tried to started to move in Nhar and got the message again and it booted me on my alt Crowsea. Then I waited,  tried to log on again, got the message again, waited about 10 minutes, tried again, got onto Foxfire, got reward, started a battle then got message and booted.  Waited awhile, not sure how long, then tried again and got on. Logged off after that because hubby was home and I had to do the wife thing....dinner and whatnot lol

No issues today though !

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Foxfire said:

Ok, so when I opened up Flamefrost to log in I typed in my password and hit the continue button and got that message.

Ah, that makes me think that we've experienced temporary connectivity issues at that point after all!
The multi-logging protection only kicks in after you've selected a character, so no reason for this message to appear immediately upon logging in.

In any case, thank you very much for the details; I'm glad that the situation has improved today and I'll keep an eye on the servers! :) 

• Like 2

On 11/1/2017 at 5:25 AM, Dan said:

Ah, that makes me think that we've experienced temporary connectivity issues at that point after all!
The multi-logging protection only kicks in after you've selected a character, so no reason for this message to appear immediately upon logging in.

In any case, thank you very much for the details; I'm glad that the situation has improved today and I'll keep an eye on the servers! :) 

Glad to help ! Things seem alright now, no more issues.

• Like 1