• Announcements

• Hyperion

WANTED: ROLEPLAY-ERS   09/04/18

A new roleplay section has been added to the forum.  Jump back into Naerath in a whole new way!
Weyah

Disappearing mail

Ok so I just sent 100 planar shards, 43 Shards of power, and a dagger to my alt Ihit.

Game said "one or more items can not be sent"  so I removed my Shards of power and sent the other 2 and they did not get sent !

They are in mail limbo ! I do not remember the dagger but Andvarri may as he is the one who made it for me.

Would really like to have them back :(

I've found your planar shards and assigned them directly to Ihit's inventory.

I've also managed to identify a bunch of daggers that may have been lost in the mail. Can you identify if any of those as yours?

Honed Steel Dirk
Sturdy Ebony Gutripper
Durable Crystal Kirpan
Sturdy Silver Blade
Enchanted Steel Dirk

Is it "Sturdy Silver Blade", by any chance (damage 995 - 1066)?
I've added it to Ihit's inventory as well, please let me know if that's not it. :) 
You'll have to move your items around though (just drag something to a different inventory slot), as your old inventory is still cached; shards and dagger won't appear straight away until the cache is reset.

In any case, I've found and fixed the underlying bug; this particular issue should not happen to anyone anymore. ;) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Dan said:

I've found your planar shards and assigned them directly to Ihit's inventory.

I've also managed to identify a bunch of daggers that may have been lost in the mail. Can you identify if any of those as yours?

Honed Steel Dirk
Sturdy Ebony Gutripper
Durable Crystal Kirpan
Sturdy Silver Blade
Enchanted Steel Dirk

Is it "Sturdy Silver Blade", by any chance (damage 995 - 1066)?
I've added it to Ihit's inventory as well, please let me know if that's not it. :) 
You'll have to move your items around though (just drag something to a different inventory slot), as your old inventory is still cached; shards and dagger won't appear straight away until the cache is reset.

In any case, I've found and fixed the underlying bug; this particular issue should not happen to anyone anymore. ;) 

Will do ! I will have to check with Andvarri to see what dagger it was...Who shall I return the others to ?

Thanks sooooo much Dan !  Really appreciate this !

• Like 1

Dan, just an FYI....Weyah is a hoarder...now she will have massive angst about mailing any items to anywhere...maybe you can just give her infinite storage?

(dodges storm of arrows from angry Ginger archer Pirate Princess)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 10/17/2017 at 9:18 AM, Cajunfried2016 said:

Dan, just an FYI....Weyah is a hoarder...now she will have massive angst about mailing any items to anywhere...maybe you can just give her infinite storage?

(dodges storm of arrows from angry Ginger archer Pirate Princess)

You forgot angry MURDERING Ginger archer Pirate QUEEN...get it right !

And more storage would be nice since I hoard gear for GUILD and players who are online a lot.......If I gives them good gear...they play more and I like helping new players ! 

And I DO have massive angst now.......massive angst...you have no idea lol...I'm loosing sleep I tell ya

Seriously.............................I am

• Haha 1