Cajunfried2016

Monster Manual/Creature Compendium

I am thinking it maybe time to implement the idea of a player based Creature Compendium/Monster Manual. It should include:

Screen Shot of (MOB)

level

location  (some have more than one location)

type of attacks encountered

type of loot (lewt for dwarf kind)

general comments that might include numbers of said combatants...

• Like 3

Ooops.... There go any maturity points I gained, in one fell post. :$

In a word.... Pokémon.  And no, I was not and am not a Pokémon fan.... Osmosis does some scary stuff.  The concept is that within the game, you are constantly recording new facts about the strange little animals.  Because the internet doesn't exist there, apparently. :P

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Hyperion said:

You mean like a Pokédex®, but without a trademarked name?

Lol, what? :D I feel old, but I have to agree with Andvarri - I've had no idea what that is!
My first thoughts were "Ooh, so like a D&D Monster Manual!", but definitely not... that. :) 

• Like 3

On 7/16/2017 at 0:28 AM, Dan said:

Lol, what? :D I feel old, but I have to agree with Andvarri - I've had no idea what that is!
My first thoughts were "Ooh, so like a D&D Monster Manual!", but definitely not... that. :) 

Look what you did, Hyperion. You confused the Dev.

Not sure if I'm disappointed, or impressed...

On a serious note, I would have a BALL with this idea - I like the 'community driven' aspect of games, wherein the players are given a game world, and then they have to do with it whatever they want.

I'd be roaming the lands, getting all the info I could about all the different mobs... but only after I'm super powerful and can oneshot everything. Gotta save time.

• Like 5

What in the world is a Pokedex??

On 7/16/2017 at 4:28 AM, Dan said:

Dan...you had me at D&D Monster Manual ! 

We oldies know what's up eh? 

I like the idea of a Flamefrost Monster Manual frankly......that would be awesome ! 

• Like 3