• Announcements

• Hyperion

WANTED: ROLEPLAY-ERS   09/04/18

A new roleplay section has been added to the forum.  Jump back into Naerath in a whole new way!
Sign in to follow this  
Dan

Carpentry: Introduction

4) Carpentry (difficulty: medium)
Sub-skill: Woodworking.

Skill used to create staves, wands, bows and crossbows.
Utilises a versatile sub-skill of Woodworking, which is required to cut wood and also to treat it (in order to transform into the crafting catalyst).
It is worth pointing out that the untreated logs are used to start campfires, required for resting, as well as for alchemy and cooking. Treated wood cannot be used to start campfires.

As with the Blacksmithing, Carpentry requires a blueprint and a charged State Capsule as well.

Final items can be enchanted.

What wood is one supposed to use for lvl 1-10 carpentry?
Treated Yew, Treated Swampwood and Treated Redwood are all too hight level

Ouch! Sorry, my mistake.

"Treated Redwood" is supposed to be the the lowest level carpentry resource; I've corrected its level to 5, this change should take effect in approx. 30 minutes.

Unfortunately, all your existing redwood will remain the same (I cannot edit player inventories), but the newly treated wood should be of the right level. ;)

Please let me know if something else doesn't look right.

same goes for ingots boss

Iron, Coper and Bronze are all lvl 10 (with different stats though)

and sorry for the off topic, i should have sent you a PM

Edited by crowy

9 hours ago, crowy said:

and sorry for the off topic, i should have sent you a PM

That's ok, I actually prefer forum posts for any bug reports as PMs occasionally suffer from the same fate as chat messages - they get lost when there are too many. :) 
But I am using threads in the Bug Reports forum as a task list (which I move into the "Archive / Fixed" category after the issue is resolved), so it helps to have a thread per bug or bug group. ;) 

Regarding the ingots: Copper Ingots are supposed to be level 5; I've made that correction and it should go live together with some other fixes tomorrow or on Tuesday.

Thank you for being vigilant. :)